The Southeast 铁路 Line opened in 2006 as a 19-mile extension of rail from I-25 & Broadway, with 15 miles along I-25 to Lincoln and an additional 4 miles along I-225 to Parker Road. This extension brings light rail into 孤独的树, 有三个新车Stations和一个额外的,300个停车位. Project design and construction began in 2016, the line opened for service on May 17, 2019.
RTD董事会批准了一项2.3-mile extension of the existing Southeast 铁路 Line In July 2014. 丹佛东南商业协会, companies and municipalities joined forces to support the new light rail line. The City of 孤独的树 and area stakeholders contributed an unprecedented $25 million, with an additional $3 million of in-kind contributions, 土地和路权.
The 当地的 match of approximately 12 percent of the project cost far exceeded the 2.5%匹配RTD要求其当地合作伙伴, helped RTD successfully secure federal funding for the project. RTD received $92 million from the Federal Transit Administration Small Starts funding program, 还有9美元.4 million from Congestion Mitigation and Air Quality grant funds. 这个项目的总费用是233美元.100万年.
停车 at the RidgeGate Parkway Park-n-Ride will be fee-based parking effective 2019年10月21日. 学习 如何停车 在RTD设施.
If your vehicle is registered within the RTD service area, parking at RTD Park-n-Rides is free for the first 24 hours. 24小时后，a $2.00日费 适用于. 你必须在上车前付钱.
If your vehicle is registered out of district, a $4.00日费 适用于. 你必须在上车前付钱.
安全提示: 不要让人知道你不在. Take your parking receipt with you and do not leave it on your dash.
Vehicles may not be parked continuously for longer than 30 consecutive days. Vehicles parked greater than 30 consecutive days without being moved may be subject to ticketing and towing at the owners expense.
寻找蓝色的天篷和亭子. You can pay in cash (exact change) or credit card.
呼叫 1-877-727-5951 (以电话付款只收取象征性的费用).
You must pay onsite, prior to leaving your vehicle. Non-payment of applicable parking fees will result in a fine. Take your paid parking ticket with you – be safe and don’t leave it on your dash.
- Final Environmental Evaluation, initiated in 2008, 30% basic engineering completed
- Project team began an Environmental Assessment (EA) to pursue federal funding
- Work on advanced basic engineering and coordination of the project scope with stakeholders. Small Starts application process proceeds through the grant development and engineering phases.
- The FTA signed the Finding of No Significant Impact, which concludes the EA undertaken to fulfill the requirements of the National Environmental Policy Act, a requirement for eligibility for federal funding
- Project becomes part of President Obama's 2016 budget. RTD 董事会 approves a $140 million two-phased contract award to Balfour Beatty Infrastructure Inc. (BBII) to design and build the Southeast 铁路 Extension.
- Budget and funding grant signed, with Notice to Proceed 2 (NTP2). 2016年5月16日开始建设.
- Project reached 50 percent completion milestone in May 2017. 到2017年底, 获得了所有的通行权, the three bridges for the project were nearly complete, 三个车Stations的月台都被浇筑了水, all three Traction Power SubStations were installed and substantial progress was made on the RidgeGate parking structure.
- Existing light rail service was successfully tied together with the 2.3-mile extension of the E, F and R lines south of 林肯Stations in March 2018. Project entered “integrated testing” phase in November 2018 to examine all components of the rail system and correct any issues. Project reached substantial completion of construction, 包括桥梁, Stations, 轨道和公用事业, 2018年12月. 到2018年底, lines were energized and test trains began running to verify the line is safe and working properly.
- Integrated testing of trains and signal systems continued into 2019. Next, the pre-revenue testing phase began, which simulates passenger service. The E, F, R Line Extension opened for service on May 17, 2019.